The 13th Annual San Benito Resacafest is scheduled for July 3rd! Join us for a family-friendly day of food, craft vendors, games & family activities, cold beverages, and an evening concert under the stars with the best music & fireworks display in South Texas!
Our goal is to support the City of San Benito’s continued efforts to boost tourism by promoting the city’s unique history through family-friendly cultural events and programming.
Admission is FREE!
Coming from McAllen, TX / Harlingen, TX
1. Get on I-2 / US-83 E
2. Continue on I-2 / US-83 E to San Benito
3. Take exit 19B toward TX-345/Farm to Market Rd 2520/Sam Houston Blvd/McCulloch St
4. Turn left onto W Rose St
Coming from Brownsville, TX
1. Get on I-69 E N / US-77 N / US-83 N
2. Take the US-77 BUS exit from I-69 E N/US-77 N / US-83 N
3. Turn left onto N Bowie St
4. Turn right onto W Rose St
705 North Bowie Street, San Benito, Texas 78586, United States
Christopher Cuellar, Admin Assist. Cultural Heritage Museum
250 E. Heywood St.
San Benito, TX 78586
401 North Sam Houston Boulevard, San Benito, Texas 78586, United States
Copyright © 2021 San Benito Events - All Rights Reserved.